Oops over watered!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
:(:cry:I hope my watermelon doesnt die tonight. Lol turned on the water at 11am drip hose. Completely forgot it was on and came home around 8pm lol whole area is flooded. If it lives then it won't need water for like a whole week. But if it dies, I still have a seed from the chinese buffet lol.

:ROFLMAO:Been trying to find seedless watermelon seeds.(idk how they get seeds from seedless tho.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lol! I'm sure it will be fine.

Those "seedless" watermelons have seeds, IIRC, they're just really small and soft so you don't notice you're eating them. Maybe homegrown would be better but I find the seedless ones from the store are tasteless.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Oh wow, we have some small seedless here at the store and they taste great super sweet. Its like drinking straight sugar water. Lol I have thought of cross-breeding a seedless watermelon with a cantaloupe. Someone on youtube did regular watermelon and they got a watermelon shaped cantaloupe.

Ask a Question