Notifications stopped

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My email alert notifications stopped showing up and if they do show up it is 1 or 2 days later. Is this just my computer or is this a site problem? All of the appropriate boxes have been checked on Account Details and Preferences

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chuck,

Is it the e-mail notifications or the alert notifications that appear on the gardening forum menu (on the "bell" symbol on the menu bar)?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi Chuck,

Is it the e-mail notifications or the alert notifications that appear on the gardening forum menu (on the "bell" symbol on the menu bar)?
What is happening is when an alert shows up on the "bell" that same notification does not show up in my computer's email. A week ago there was only a short duration of time between the alert on the "bell" and when the notification appeared in my email. Now, it is either a day or two or not at all.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Are the e-mails ending up in your junk/spam folder, as I can see from the server log that they appear to be sending ok?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Are the e-mails ending up in your junk/spam folder, as I can see from the server log that they appear to be sending ok?
They went into the junk folder. The notification you just sent showed up correctly in my email. All of this started after one of those "updates" that Windows does

Ask a Question