new from china

Reaction score
Country
China
looking for an online gardener community ,and i want to find out if anyone interested in fragrans(a tree with charming smell blossoms) in USA,there is many kind of it in my hometown.of course,bu the way,i can learn english:p:p:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @yong xia! China is such a big country with every kind of climate imaginable. It would be interesting to know about the climate where you live and if you have a garden (a garden is not required by the way). If you are in tropical China there should be a wonderful variety of fragrant trees and plants there. This is an international forum with people from all over the world, so don't be shy about language. If you have a camera and like to take photos, i would love to see some photos of your favorite trees and plants where you live (uploading photos is easy here). So enjoy, the people are very friendly here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi! :)
I assure you, your English is much better than my Chinese. :LOL:

Love fragrant trees and bushes...I keep thinking of planting lilacs, but I have limited sunny space and they only flower for about a month.

Reaction score
Country
China
To Bevery:I live in a city named qingdao,i think the climate here just like New York,thanks for invite photos,its 20 days before Chinese new year--The Spring Festival,I have been to the flower market this monday,i will upload some photos i taked.

Reaction score
Country
China
Beth_Bithink the length of flower season depend on different kind,I have a poted fragans named"Ri xiang gui",I do not know its English name.it will bloom 120 days or more.now it blooming ...

Attachments

• IMG_20170107_182058.jpg
    IMG_20170107_182058.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 230

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)