"Likes" are disappearing from posts to a thread

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
The Denying Dutchman has a thread about how to repair small fountain pumps, 3 times i have "liked" his original post in additional to 2 responses. Each time, the "likes" have disappeared. Ah, now i see the "likes" have posted...never mind:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Beverly,

I can see the like there at the moment - what I think may be happening is that your browser is showing you a "cached" page from before the post was liked. This means that when you re-visit it, it doesn't appear - although this shouldn't happen, so I'm puzzled either way. If the like disappears again, please message me (and don't re-like it in the meantime), I can delve deeper at that point and see what is happening :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Okay, thanks @Ian you were so fast. I do see now that the "likes" have posted, but i will keep my eyes out and let you know if it happens again, and i won't re post if it does, but i will let you know:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I did clear my cache and maybe that will help
smiley seed.gif

Ask a Question