Lady Bugs?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
If you don't have good habitat, they will leave. Ladybugs need more than just food, they need water and shelter. Mulch is where they take shelter in nature, but also other areas that keep them either warm in the winter or out of the heat in the summer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Seems like ladybugs really like Catchweed (Galium aparine). This stuff grows every year in my yard, yes I allow all weeds to grow in my yard. As I was chopping and dropping it, I was finding many, many ladybugs in the stuff, probably still sheltering from yesterday's mini cold front.

BTW, what do you spray on your plants in the greenhouse?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems like ladybugs really like Catchweed (Galium aparine). This stuff grows every year in my yard, yes I allow all weeds to grow in my yard. As I was chopping and dropping it, I was finding many, many ladybugs in the stuff, probably still sheltering from yesterday's mini cold front.

BTW, what do you spray on your plants in the greenhouse?
I spray with a mix of Cooking Oil, Dish Soap and Peppermint Oil but been over a week since I sprayed.

big rockpile

Ask a Question