Hurray for the lawnmower starting up first try this season!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
my husband has to pull start the push one for me. But the ridding one was good to go this spring. He takes the battery out of the ridding one and puts it in the basement for the winter.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish I was as lucky as you on this. My mower is stored in the garage all winter. I even put an insulated blanket on it. This thing never starts for me! I even try starting it once a month during the cold months, and it is a huge fail! I always have to have my dad come over and tear the engine apart. I am never sure what he is doing to it, but he always gets it going.

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Tracey Hash I don't know what it is but lemme put it this way...I'm glad your mower doesn't start easily and your dad has to come over to get it going. Sometimes I fear women do absolutely everything on their own and we guys feel left out or underused from time to time. When things like those happen we love being called as a reminder that we still have some value around. That broken lawn mowere is doing us all a favor.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
The reason many mowers don't start at the beginning of a new season is the fuel. Petrol/Gas goes stale when it isn't used and each new season should be started with fresh fuel in the tank.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I haven't even looked at my mower yet there still snow on the grown and what's not covered in snow is to wet to mow, still about a month or so away from thinking about it

Ask a Question