Robot lawnmowers?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

I'm considering a robot lawnmower but I'm not sure if they are good enough lawning my lawn. I've heard they get stuck once in a while. I've looked at Robomow RS630 and according to this review on https://robot-lawnmowers.com/ it's supposed to be pretty good.

The Husqvarna also makes a good impression but anyone who owns a robotic mower and is it worth the money? Any thoughts are welcome:)

Have a nice weekend!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, one of my clients uses a Stihl robot mower and it works very well, their lawn is very level and this robot thing glides about with no noise or mess, it seems very good I have to say.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
Well it may seem a funny idea but they are becoming quite popular and efficient.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Robert, there is a hospital near here that has a terraced front entrance. The terraces are too narrow and too steep for a human with a mower to handle, so they have a robot mower (sorry, don't know the brand). It follows the contours of the terraces, cuts the grass nicely, and is very quiet.
I think a robo mower is a great idea for certain areas. As soon as one is developed that can do the barn lot, I'm investing in one!

Ask a Question