Hey, im Lilly!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, and welcome to the forum, nice name, you share it with our elder daughter :) Large dogs can wreck a garden, I'm guessing yours are a small breed, and reasonably well behaved, not excavating large holes!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, and welcome to the forum, nice name, you share it with our elder daughter :) Large dogs can wreck a garden, I'm guessing yours are a small breed, and reasonably well behaved, not excavating large holes!
Aww! Yes, three of them! The oldest is a nightmare he's Rupert, he loves pooing on mud holes lmao!! The other two, Rosie and cassie, their both sprockets!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20211113_174313.jpg

Cassie

Rosie
image2.jpeg

Rupert
image3.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The middle one, on the chair by the window, looks a bit like my old dog, 'Towser'. He was a springer, collie on his mother's side, tibetan terrier father. An excellent dog, never had a lead after he was about one year old, he was well behaved enough I could walk him to heel through central London.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The middle one, on the chair by the window, looks a bit like my old dog, 'Towser'. He was a springer, collie on his mother's side, tibetan terrier father. An excellent dog, never had a lead after he was about one year old, he was well behaved enough I could walk him to heel through central London.
Awww!! Awww

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Lillyx and welcome to GF forums, love to see some pics of your garden sometime,love your dogs.
I've got golden retrievers called Barley and Berry. Barley is on the left.
20210325_200307.jpg

Used to have 5, before Barley and Berry.
DSC04151.JPG

At the back from the right is Bramble, Logan and Moss. In front from the left Willow and Bracken. They're in the back garden and I trained them all and the ones that we have now.

Ask a Question