Help keeping this poinsettia alive?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We've been trying to keep this Poinsettia alive and it's been going really well but in the past week the leaves have curled a bit and drooping. Until about a week ago it was fine. Only change was carefully moving to a bigger pot and watering that new soil. Anything more I can tell you or give you as info to help us save this plant before it is no longer salvageable? Or maybe some trick someone knows for reviving these guys? Thanks so much for any help!!

poinsettia.png

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums @tinpanalley. I have managed to keep a couple of those going for the best part of a year, but the hassle, and resulting sad plant was simply not worth the effort - both times. I decided that in future, and as they cost a relatively small amount of money at the supermarket at Christmas time, I would make it a habit to get a new one each festive season - :shy:

Reaction score
Country
United States
Those are more trouble than they are worth useless you have a greenhouse to maintain the pests. Most people learn this after trying to grow them for a year or two. Most end up in the trash with a lot of frustration. Good luck

Ask a Question