Help a novice with his new herb garden? :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If you love food, stay in Italy. Cornwall is lovely and a very popular holiday destination and the weather is more clement than it is here in Essex.

Yes, listening to the BBC World News helps. I learned my English by listening to the BBC World News. But now diversity and inclusion mean all sorts of accents could be included.

Come for a holiday and you can see where your heart belongs. Masterchef can be very interesting viewing. Sometimes I think it can be so cruel. So much pressure and being watched don't help..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Italy
I do love food! Honestly I think we have a splendid and cheap range of fruits and vegetables, an excellent cooking tradition but in UK you have the chance to get the best multicultural food in Europe!

I should come over next year. I have a friend in Oxford who could put me up for a weekend. Can't wait :)

The Italian Masterchef is usually more cruel than the British one...some of the presenters never put competitors at ease..but I watch it as well :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The Italian Masterchef is usually more cruel than the British one...some of the presenters never put competitors at ease..but I watch it as well :)

That's why I like about the English/British. They are rather civilised compared with quite a few other peoples, more tolerant, more ready to challenge, some a bit too liberal for children who haven't developed a sense of right or wrong ..

I feel happy and sad when I am in a supermarket where there is always an array of out of season fruits and vegs. But think of the fertilisers and pesticides or dirty farmed prawns from hot countries.. Everything cultivated en masse has its drawbacks.

Ask a Question