Hello from alabama!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I thought I would introduce myself here before I begin posting. My name is Amanda and I live in central Alabama. I consider myself to be a beginner gardener, but I am definitely learning! I enjoy all types of gardening, but what I enjoy most is growing food for my family. I currently have 5 raised beds that I use to grow herbs, berries and vegetables. I look forward to getting to know (and learning from!) everyone here. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Amanda, welcome to the forums - great to have you join us!

Jed

Reaction score
Hi there. Welcome to the forum. Lot's to share and talk about things on this forum. :)

Reaction score
Hello. I am also new here. Just joined the forum few moments ago. Hope to have a cooperative community and healthy discussion here. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the type of fruit and vegetables that you grow

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Hello everyone! I thought I would introduce myself here before I begin posting. My name is Amanda and I live in central Alabama. I consider myself to be a beginner gardener, but I am definitely learning! I enjoy all types of gardening, but what I enjoy most is growing food for my family. I currently have 5 raised beds that I use to grow herbs, berries and vegetables. I look forward to getting to know (and learning from!) everyone here. :)

Oh, how wonderful ! I just joined today , and I am from northwest Alabama, so we can probably grow about the same things. We are care taking an old fixer upper trailer in the country, and so we have plenty of room to garden. We got here too late to start last year, so we are just getting the ground ready for a garden. Raised beds will not happen this year, but I think it is a great way to grow things.

Ask a Question