Hello everyone

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Evening and welcome Mark56, nice to see you here and a thread to do with the hogs here would be great.:)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes folks! For advice and info about hedgehogs Mark is your man.....I now have a regular visitor here helping himself to my dish of food every night :)
Wonderful little guys ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
IMG_0002.JPG
Lucky you verdun and yes I used to love marks thread of which there was advice on my own wee hog I rescued (unfortunately didn't make it) :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi vishu, not sure if you saw my reply earlier, you know where ;) but I was surprised you never had an iris before as thought they would do great in your heat

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Hey mum, how are you doing.
I didn't see your reply, sorry.
I had iris.....got one last year and they spread very fast!!! I am absolutely smitten with this plant!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They really are beauties. I have quite a few but really my soil is too wet for them but I don't give up :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Thanks a lot!!!:)
If anyone can grow them in wet soil, it's you I have full confidence in you........ :)

Ask a Question