Hello all there from Peru

Reaction score
Hello you all, my name is Joel and I am from Peru, the magical country of the Inca empire. I live in a very nice and friendly city called Chiclayo in northern Peru. Here we have an excellent climate for many kinds of plants. I am a lover of vegetable life and hope we can all share tips and any other information about plants. And I hope I can be of any help too for you.

Reaction score
Hi Joel! Welcome to the forum! I think it's not very common to see people from Peru joining this forum, hope you can tell us more about yourself and your gardening interests. I bet life in Peru is very interesting!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Joel, looking forward to seeing pictures of some of your local vegetables and plants. Welcome.

Reaction score
Wow Joel it sounds beautiful where you are from. It is great to have you hear I am sure that you are going to enjoy all of the great information here on this forum.

Ask a Question