Got a Text while driving?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
My phone always switched off when driving.

The amount of folk you see sending text while driving us crazy.

Reaction score
I consider most of these persons who are chatting or sending text messages on the phone while driving to be outright irresponsible and not valuing their lives and the lives of other pedestrians. The thing that hurts me most is that these persons are the ones that caused most of the deadly accidents in the streets and they usually walk away without getting a scratch...it pains my heart.I just don't know what this world is coming to...it's like common sense has taken a rest.

Reaction score
I consider most of these persons who are chatting or sending text messages on the phone while driving to be outright irresponsible and not valuing their lives and the lives of other pedestrians. The thing that hurts me most is that these persons are the ones that caused most of the deadly accidents in the streets and they usually walk away without getting a scratch...it pains my heart.I just don't know what this world is coming to...it's like common sense has taken a rest.

I was having a discussion in another forum about how selfish and inconsiderate some people are. When you value your texts and status updates enough to text while driving, you are basically prioritizing those things above the lives and safety of other people on the road. You're saying, "I don't care if I run over a small child, as long as my Facebook friends see how hot I look in this selfie." I sometimes miss when we all had beepers. I used to have a little cranberry red pager and call my friends back from a pay phone. No one ever died from a pager.

Reaction score
I was having a discussion in another forum about how selfish and inconsiderate some people are. When you value your texts and status updates enough to text while driving, you are basically prioritizing those things above the lives and safety of other people on the road. You're saying, "I don't care if I run over a small child, as long as my Facebook friends see how hot I look in this selfie." I sometimes miss when we all had beepers. I used to have a little cranberry red pager and call my friends back from a pay phone. No one ever died from a pager.

It's these selfish persons that get my truly annoyed and spoil my day...it's like gone are the days when persons take each other welfare into consideration...it's a sad world we are living in....i am constantly worry about what's in store for my children future.

Ask a Question