Fussy Triostar help!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought this triostar from someone on Facebook 2 days ago. I received the plant in pretty good condition (see first picture). I left the triostar in my car while I bought a new pot for it (big mistake). By the time I got back it was very wilted and angry. I got home and repotted it right away and watered it. Since then it has been very fussy. The leaves are starting to curl and wrinkle, the white stripes are turning off-white almost yellow and I can’t figure out why. I thought it was humidity so I gave it a pebble tray, have been misting it, taking it in the bathroom while I shower, and have my humidifier running in the room nonstop. Any advice for how to revive this beauty?
55CEB785-74A9-485B-AE37-C0FDC35BB814.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It could be the shock from transplanting it. If you buy a plant and transport it home this is a lot of stress for the plant. Immediately re potting adds to this. I usually leave plants I buy for a few weeks so that they can settle in to the new environment before potting on.

Make sure that the soil is well draining and there are plenty of drainage holes in the bottom of the new pot.

Ask a Question