Fritillary Imperalis

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
First time I have ever had these flowers.

Change the light level of those I posted in another thread.
SAM_0442.JPG
SAM_0443.JPG
SAM_0444.JPG
SAM_0448.JPG
SAM_0449.JPG

Shame I haven't got the orange ones!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Awesome plants alp. I've always been tempted to buy some bulbs but I heard they have a bad smell. Do yours smell like garlic and wet fur? I like garlic smell, I don't know about wet fur. lol

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, Johnny! I wish you heard me chuckle. Because of the SS brigade, I had to bring them in so that I could take good pics. Ever since that, it's like the FOX had left its calling card. I was so ill smelling that. I can't wait to take them outdoors again. The smell was masked with the help of a cheap man's deodorant. After that, I can't tell which one smells worse. :eek::LOL: I have left one outside and today, lily beetles were at work and caught red handed. But that outdoor one was more or less OK whilst there were holes in the stem of one of them indoors. I can't tell if it is garlic or wet fur. But I can assure my lean to has been full of horrible fox smell, probably because fox marked its scent outside. Two more days, they will go outside, I can't smell any horrible smell apart from the fox's! I love the orange ones, but when I bought them they were all sold out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darinka

Latest Threads