Fave songs from way back when!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
This subject came up on another board.

There was a regular detective series on one of the minor channels, called "Cold Case." There were well over 100 episodes.
It was unusal in that the "cold cases" could be from any era, some even going back as far as WWll.
Even more unusal was that you saw the characters as they were during the time of the crime and how they appear at the time of the current investigation.
Each episode closed out with a recording that was popular at the tinme of the crime.

These "Cold Case Endings" have a cult following on YouTube and no end of them have been uploaded.

One of my favourite episodes was a very sad one called "Daniela." I recorded and have kept it for about a decade now.
Look at the photos in the mother's photograph album, it'll give you a clue what it was all about.
The "reveal" in the episode, is quite a shock the first time you see it.

This is the close out of it. The song was very well chosen, it makes the video quite emotive.

Read the many comments below the video, six years ago, a guy posted, "I'm not going to lie....this sequence had me in tears."

It got 183 likes. I can understand that.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Geez and I thought I was old...

The first 45 I bought was in 1962, "I Love You" by The Volumes, great doo-wop song, local hit in New Jersey.

Song I'd recommend... among many... try "Live in Peace" by Francis Kingsley & Emitais from the 1970's, recorded in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

Ask a Question