Does Anyone Have Lemon Tree Experience?

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, a few years ago (about 3) I planted some lemon seeds in pots in thy backyard. Now, I have five baby lemon trees. They were doing amazing, dark green, waxy leaves and generally just very healthy. But, let's just say, the area in which I live is rainy and cold. We don't often get snow so they were doing great, but with the current winter weather. Let's just say it did indeed snow this year. They were in a flimsy little greenhouse that has finally broken. It had a few tears in it anyways, so cold air did somewhat get in there (Otherwise it did work, even though I used the word flimsy). But it got worse with the layers of snow piled on it. Now, the five are in my room, but the leaves are yellow and drying up. I haven't had previous experience with lemon trees so I'm not sure what to do. Please help my children.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Lemons are evergreen trees but do shed some leaves during winter. Pictures of the plants would be a big help in determining what is happening

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
And another point is that lemon trees may generate more problem questions outside of tomatoes so feel free to use the site search because it has been covered exponentially already so you are not the lone stranger here.

Ask a Question