Daughter offered baby pit bull

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Can't see anybody criticising any other forumer here! I myself just stuck to the argument and the way it was presented. Nothing personal!

I wasn't saying anyone had made it personal, it just looked like it was going to get out of hand so I wanted to step in before it did ;)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Bless you! You worry too much! Lively discussion is good for democracy. Don't take away our microphones! LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
have always said, I would never trust a Lassie Dog with a baby/toddler. that is how I would conduct my home if i had a child and ANY dog breed. I even watched my big muscle cat when the 4 year old was around him. That is how I roll.

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
The pup is like 8 to 10 weeks, gray with white around face and adorable. Should I trust when I have 2 cats and my 8 yr old Jack Russell? I know most pups grow up getting along and protecting other members of family, never had a pit though.
BINGO just be very careful regarding having a Pit Bull because it will try and control your jack for a start and Jack's don't tolerate that to much, I had two when I lived at home years ago and since then had a couple of Bull terriers...just be very careful.

Ask a Question