Cup Holder

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Maybe this brain trust can assist with this. been looking for this off and on for years. A cup holder or wine glass holder that will clamp to the arm of a rocking chair, such as one on the deck. That as you rock the cup area will always stay level, not letting any of the liquid spill out. Here is an invention idea if there is none. Let this serve as my percentage cut in the invention if you do invent it. Thank you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Maybe this brain trust can assist with this. been looking for this off and on for years. A cup holder or wine glass holder that will clamp to the arm of a rocking chair, such as one on the deck. That as you rock the cup area will always stay level, not letting any of the liquid spill out. Here is an invention idea if there is none. Let this serve as my percentage cut in the invention if you do invent it. Thank you.
I think a bunch of people have beat you to the patent office. Google gimbaled cup holders

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States

Ask a Question