AI

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
There's a lot of fakery about.

The Spanish football Federation published this photo to "prove," Jenni Hermoso lifted up Spanish Football Federation President, Luis Rubiales.

_130907466_rfef.jpg

Here's another photo.

F4cWOBBWgAASSgx.png

What is the difference? The only thing that moved, were his legs. Neither any of the people there on either side of them, or the silhouettes of people at the top moved even a fraction of an inch. So the first photo likely Fotoshopped by the Spanish Federation. He still needs sacking.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
There's a lot of fakery about.

The Spanish football Federation published this photo to "prove," Jenni Hermoso lifted up Spanish Football Federation President, Luis Rubiales.

View attachment 99592

Here's another photo.

View attachment 99591

What is the difference? The only thing that moved, were his legs. Neither any of the people there on either side of them, or the silhouettes of people at the top moved even a fraction of an inch. So the first photo likely Fotoshopped by the Spanish Federation. He still needs sacking.

I guess that is one downside to AI, anyone could do that in a few minutes. We are so use to depending on our eyes and ears that it's not easy to accept reality as we know it isn't always real now and we can no longer depend on those senses to know what's real and what's not.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know this is off topic from gardening but it's blowing my mind how fast AI is advancing. Soon there won't be a Google search, it will be Bard is my guess. It hasn't come to Canada yet but there's still chatgpt and Bing's Microsoft version... All AI. But the art is really getting advanced, I can't tell what's real and what's not anymore lol. It's awesome, yet creepy at the same time lol.

View attachment 99321
I know that Girl.. She was in my Homeroom at school :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Country
United States
This OneI LOVE A.I. and ChatGPT is my study-buddy!
Who else is willing to explain the subtleties of Leibniz at two in the morning because I can't sleep over pondering Monads.. Huh? Who? ChatGPT4 beta is who my friends.
I mean it has a long way to go with Code generation and yes indeed it makes stuff up so there is that Human Trait we hate being bred into Robots but SIGN-ME-UP for a fully functional female house cleaning Android that scratches my Back just the way I like it as long as I like it without complaining her hands are tired!

Also look at this one.. Watch long enough to see the guy pounding his Credit Card
:love:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morethanonebridge

Latest Threads