Ahh so quiet!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My kids just left to stay the night at their grandmas and I am waiting for my husband to get home. This was a last minute thing, so I am not sure what, if anything we are going to do with our evening. We will probably end up eating dinner at home and watch the Seahawks game on TV. What do you all do when you have a peaceful night to yourselves?

Reaction score
I lie on the bed and watch some TV until I fall asleep. Other than that, I just enjoy he silence and solitude I rarely get at home! I hope you guys had a great time! It's always nice to get some alone time from time to time.

Reaction score
Usually when i get some time alone with my hubby which is rare we usually watch a good movie, play card games, enjoy a meal together or just relax in each others arm.

Reaction score
I only have one kid and she's a teenager, so pretty much every evening with her is quiet. We usually just watch movies on TV together or walk the dog, or bake something.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We ended up just sitting around drinking wine and watching TV. It was a nice quiet evening. The next morning we went and did a little shopping together. It was just a nice quiet, relaxing time for the both of us.

Reaction score
I always try to plan a bunch of fun activities for myself, even if boring and light, but I always end up just kicking back and doing nothing. Can't complain. :)

Ask a Question