Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
2 July 2021 Rain Thunder Storm
Posted on July 3, 2021 by Durgan
http://durgan.org/2021/July 2021/2 July 2021 Rain Thunder Storm/HTML 2 July 2021 Rain Thunder Storm/
Getting sufficient rain so don’t have to water garden. Comes in short thunder storms about ten minutes.
dsc_0003_std.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it a simple statement of fact, take it or leave it? Are you perhaps boasting? Trying to promote jealousy? :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Not much going on in the garden except weeds. We have had drought for about six weeks so I am elated by the rain.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I picked a zucchini, several cucumbers, and a batch of tomatoes. Spent the morning making more Marinara sauce and trying to figure out to whom I can donate (dump) cucumbers.
It started to rain about 10 a.m. and has rained well and then drizzled the rest of the day. The rain was needed, and much appreciated!

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
This is the "rainiest" year I can remember. Great time for soil building with cover crops.

Our 4th celebration today will include okra, tomatoes, corn, beans, cucumbers, and peppers all fresh from the garden. Let it rain!

Reaction score
Country
United States
When it is dry the quick heavy rains don'tsoak in like long steady drizzle ,but any rain is good in a drought. Around here we are having the other problem . It is raining about every third day. It takes about 4 days for my garden to be dry enough to work in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The joys of living on an off shore island open to Atlantic weather systems. Droughts are rare here, but this morning the two large pots with my pittisporum and datura in are both on their side from the wind.

Ask a Question