1/12 scale Hobbit House

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
You sir are an artist. This is the most beautiful piece of garden art I have ever seen. I made the mistake of showing your pictures to my fiancee and now she want one as well, she is a big LOTR fan. Is there a possibility that you could send me some of your plans and steps on how to create this piece?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
You sir are an artist. This is the most beautiful piece of garden art I have ever seen. I made the mistake of showing your pictures to my fiancee and now she want one as well, she is a big LOTR fan. Is there a possibility that you could send me some of your plans and steps on how to create this piece?
I wish i had some kind of plans to give you..I did this just by looking at pictures of other houses...But it is easy to build..I can ex plane a few things that will get you on your way to building this....First thing is figure out how big you want it..Do this by thinking of how big a person would stand next to the door..If the person stands 4 inches tall the the door needs to be a 4 inch circle..Thats how I come up with the scale of this house...But if I had to do it over I would of used real miniature brick and wood..The reason I say this is because this house will never age..It will look the same forever because of the materiel it is made of..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I wish i had some kind of plans to give you..I did this just by looking at pictures of other houses...But it is easy to build..I can ex plane a few things that will get you on your way to building this....First thing is figure out how big you want it

It really would be a lot of directions , with all the shapes coming out of him

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Thats what I'm talking about
way to much going on you got it or you don't
I think im done on the garden projects for now..I have to build a tiny house for a friend of mine..Im building it in the back yard..When its done he will move in and pay 500 a month then when he covers the cost of the building all he will need to do is pay my electric bill until he gets ready to move...My electric is usually 250 a month not bad if you ask me..

Ask a Question