1/12 scale Hobbit House

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
This is another project that im doing for my wife..She has secretly wanted a hobbit house and never told me..Last week i was browsing and come across a miniature hobbit house and my wife jumped up and come over to the computer and was so interested in the pictures...I looked up at here and asked if she would want one..So here it is..Im actually finished with the house but i will wait to take pictures after its all set in the yard and all the gardening is in place...
DSCF0149.JPG
DSCF0150.JPG
DSCF0152.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
490xNxhobbit-house-designs2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Rq5AQnQxCh.jpg
hobbithouse005.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, that's brilliant! The detail is so intricate (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very sweet Shape. Your hobbit house, or should I say your wife's hobbit house, will look really at home in your garden, especially with miniature vines growing over it as in the photos with the yellow circular door. Do you find tiny plants to fit your wonderful little creations? :)

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I love it! I keep telling myself I don't want to do miniature gardens, but every time I see your houses I want to start!

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Omg, that is adorable! You must have a lot of dedication to do this and it certainly pays off. If I had this in my garden I'd always expect a little tiny person to be living in there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh my goodness, you are very talented in building that house and creative and spoiled your wife rotten too :) It is so beautiful and looks absolutely amazing!

Ask a Question