What are these holes in my raspberry plants?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! my raspberries have been suffering with these holes for the last 2 years, there’s no visible bugs or even traces of bugs, but looks a lot like bug damage

Details: planted near California blackberry

Reaction score
Country
United States
23BD80C3-0534-49B3-9363-63C26EBA5F95.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Although I'm not certain, I think you may have weevils visiting your berries. They sneak out at night time and typically leave holes like that. Maybe @Chuck or @Meadowlark would be able to shed more light on this ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I don't know what is eating your plant but I do know how to stop it. Spray with spinosad. It kills beetles, weevils and caterpillars.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Although I'm not certain, I think you may have weevils visiting your berries. They sneak out at night time and typically leave holes like that. Maybe @Chuck or @Meadowlark would be able to shed more light on this ?
I don't know what is eating your plant but I do know how to stop it. Spray with spinosad. It kills beetles, weevils and caterpillars.

Thank you! I used Captain Jack's deadbug and it seems to work so far! no damage on any new growth.

Ask a Question