This little one gave me a tough time

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
How wonderful. No monkeys in Australia but I do have a wombat which I've only actually seen a couple of times but I know where he's been. He digs holes likes to lead big messages on ledges of any kind. Apparently that's their calling card. He's has knocked over a few things, dug up a few plants but I don't mind. I find it fascinating. Last Spring a wallaby visited several times. Also into the summer but haven't seen him for a while.
I meant to say the wombat digs holes and also likes to leave big messages on ledges

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Awww, it's such a little cutie!:D It must be fun to be visited by monkeys. They're such interesting animals. The only time when I saw a monkey in person was in a zoo. My garden gets visited by birds, squirrels and hedgehogs:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He is adorable, but they are feisty creatures and I would be afraid that he would jump down and scratch my face down. Well, at least he is not around anymore.

Ask a Question