Sunflowers by Cassie Kinney

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I love sunflowers! The pictures look great, thanks for sharing. I like the way they turn their heads as the sun goes from East to west. I like the color too as it brightens the garden. I have two of them growing in the back.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love, love, love the picture of the yellow butterfly. It's beautiful!
As for sunflowers, just looking at them puts me in a good mood, because they always look so pretty and cheerful:)

Reaction score
The second picture is just majestic, the others are also very nice, but the one I truly liked the most was the second one :) Very nicely done, did you apply some kind of filter? I swear I could detect a little bit of sepia in there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sunflowers are so bright and so summery! Yours is huge and beautiful! Oooh..I love the butterflies on them. Just gorgeous!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are excellent pictures. Sunflowers are one of my favorites to see in a garden because they are so bright and sunny. You can't help but be happy and smile when there are sunflowers around.

Reaction score
The second picture is just majestic, the others are also very nice, but the one I truly liked the most was the second one :) Very nicely done, did you apply some kind of filter? I swear I could detect a little bit of sepia in there.
I put the images onto a good platform and they filtered in for me. I'm not exactly sure what kind of filtrations they used.

Reaction score
I put the images onto a good platform and they filtered in for me. I'm not exactly sure what kind of filtrations they used.

A good platform? What program are you using to edit them exactly? If you don't mind me asking, of course :) I'm looking for a nice and simple program to edit my pictures with.

Ask a Question