Please help. its dire. - Climapod virtue panel installation

Reaction score
Country
United States
My mom got this climapod virtue kit, i believe it has 2 extensions, and Iv'e been building it for her but the last part. the upper panel install. has been the bane of my existence for weeks. they do not want to be put into place, or stay bent, or tuck in anywhere at all. my mom keeps trying to do new things that involve me almost fully taking the frame apart and then its too loose to stay together. I'm at wits end. I keep accidentally ripping the edges becuse im too rough with it but any gentler and it wont go in. ive looked everywhere for good advice on installing them and everything ive found is either not actually explaining anything or for something not curved the way virtue is.
notes and additional info:
- I am pretty small so even on a ladder i cant get that far up
- only 3 people are able to help

Reaction score
Country
Canada
There are YouTube videos on it, how to assemble. It might be easier if you watch someone assemble it. If you don't have the instruction manual I can probably find instructions for you but otherwise I'd watch videos.

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are YouTube videos on it, how to assemble. It might be easier if you watch someone assemble it. If you don't have the instruction manual I can probably find instructions for you but otherwise I'd watch videos.
Unfortunately I have watched every video there is on it, its just not working the way they show it and its been incredibly frustrating :'( I have the manual and have read it, dont worry about that

Reaction score
Country
United States
You need to start there and finish where you began. You are installing it from the wrong end. Start where you are and work your way backward. Let the first piece be the last piece and the last be the first.

Ask a Question