Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, New to the forum. Joined just this minute
c.jpg
. Would like to share my pride and joy with you. Would like to say hello to all chatterboxes

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 340
  • lL.jpg
    lL.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 335
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome, Alp! You certainly got off to a great start--we love photos, especially of gorgeous blooms like yours. There are photos of gardens, plants, pets, etc. spread all over the various forums. Have fun seeing what we all have posted!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the welcome!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @alp on this first day of Spring. Lovely flowers.(y) Looking forward to seeing you on the forums.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the warm welcome. I wish I could write a bit more to explain my flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Welcome! :) Wonderful flowers! Tell us about them more on the forum pages. The Helléborus on your avatar - grows in your garden too?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@alp, yes, you can write as much as you like about your flowers. I would love to read. You can do this in between the photos as you upload. But it is better if you share photos and write about them on one of the forums. The intro forum is not the best place because many people will not see them here. There are all sorts of places to do this. You can make a garden showcase, you can start a new thread, you can put them in the "What's Looking Good" thread or "What does your garden look like today" thread under "General Garden Talk". You can enter the monthly photo contest when your flowers relate to the monthly theme. The possibilities are endless:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody knows how I can start a new thread which belongs to me.. Hehe! That's the idea, any way!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
How do I set up a thread for all my flowers and gardening stories please?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Anybody knows how I can start a new thread which belongs to me.. Hehe! That's the idea, any way!
Okay you can do this in a couple of ways. Go to the home page. In the upper left corner there are 3 titles, Forums, Showcase, Members. Select "Showcase", select start a new thread. Or you can choose a forum from the list, click on the name of the forum and at the top of the forum page you will see "start a new thread". Good luck, it is easy, you just need to become a little bit familiar with the layout.:)

Ask a Question