Noni

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Noni Juice is very popular here as o help a good source of vitamins and other healthy properties to h tried itelp conditions like high blood pressure, increased energy and others. I have not tried it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
The Noni Juice is very popular here as o help a good source of vitamins and other healthy properties to h tried itelp conditions like high blood pressure, increased energy and others. I have not tried it.
After the hype those who truly believe in all these therapies follow them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The fruits just fall off. They have to be fermented and go through a process before the juice is bottled. We do not do any of that/
This explains why noni juice is so expensive. It takes a lot of work to make it. Maybe one day I'll buy it, because I'm very curious what it tastes like:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This explains why noni juice is so expensive. It takes a lot of work to make it. Maybe one day I'll buy it, because I'm very curious what it tastes like:)
I do not think it taste good.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ten dollars a bottle? Wow! I might think twice about buying it too! ;) I still keep aloe vera plants, fad or not. They are the best for treating burns and sunburn, plus they are incredibly easy to grow. You almost can't kill them. They are also pretty good for bug bites, though if its summertime and I can grab a jewelweed plant, I think they work even better for killing itch than aloe vera.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have not heard of Noni juice or seen the tree before! There are so much to know and learn everyday, isn't it? The cuckoo bird looks pretty with its feather pattern.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have not heard of Noni juice or seen the tree before! There are so much to know and learn everyday, isn't it? The cuckoo bird looks pretty with its feather pattern.
As I have said in my post my mother did not allow us to touch those fruits and said they were poisonous but thanks to the Internet so much is being said about it. Here in India it is quite popular but although it is in my garden I have not eaten it. You need to ferment it and there is a procedure

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Noni-Juice

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oo! Thanks, grouie! They don't grow where I am, but it's good to know how it's made.

Ask a Question