New guy here whats eating my mint??

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, kindred spirit. I find your comment so refreshing. Go on any gardening thread, just about, and there will be people advocating for the use of Roundup and all sorts of sprays, mostly nasty crap. I am amazed at the amount of people who are so ready to spray junk their gardens. Go organic and stay organic. Help the honeybees, butterflies, moths, spiders, etc. Find that balance in your garden.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, kindred spirit. I find your comment so refreshing. Go on any gardening thread, just about, and there will be people advocating for the use of Roundup and all sorts of sprays, mostly nasty crap. I am amazed at the amount of people who are so ready to spray junk their gardens. Go organic and stay organic. Help the honeybees, butterflies, moths, spiders, etc. Find that balance in your garden.
Yes it annoys me when people want a quick fix with weed killer when they can just dig them out, they don't want a bit of hard work.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah and glyphosate, aka Roundup, is one of the most toxic substances known to man.

Ask a Question