My Pet Hate ! ..... Disney

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
It must confuse kids, we show them a Disney film like Lion King, then take them to a Safari park, whats that all about !
It is all about money, marketing... Just like Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, wild animals that talk and do not feed on humans...

ALL LIES! You can lie to your kids, tell them everything they see at Walt Disney is real, you have the freedom to lie to your kids if you want to. But I would not lie to mine.

Kids can enjoy their childhood with innocence and no lies. If the truth cannot be said, just do not say. But do not lie.

It is just my opinion.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
They provide entertainment for children and have been for many, MANY years. Its harmless and enjoyable and like the Santa issue, they find out that it all is just a fantasy. Disney has been around for over nine decades so its not just today's kids. There are far worse things that they could be watching - much worse.

Have you seen Uncle Grandpa or the Adventures of Gumball? I feel like my brain is melting. I'm always like "Rayne, you know what they just did is stupid and wrong right?" Yes, mom, that's why it's funny. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. I tried to not tell my daughter about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, but her dad's family started it. I was pretty mad. I actually pretended I believed in Santa a lot longer than I did for my grandparents sake. Rayne asks me if Santa is real and I ask her if she still believes Santa is real. If she tell me yes... I say then that's all that matters. My boyfriend gives me a gift from Santa every year because his mom used to say she still believed in Santa and gave them gifts from Santa even when they were adults. She passed away a few years ago, so I am stuck with Santa. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Talking disney characters, santa, easter bunny, etc...It is all a lie and idolatry....
People lie to their kids about santa...teach them that some guy in a red suit comes in the night and brings gifts, when in fact they lie and sneak in the gifts themselves...then they teach the children to teach their children the same lie. The same with the easter bunny, cupid, sports mascots, etc. There are no such things in existence, All are made up lies and idols in peoples minds and they teach all others that it is okay to lie and commit idolatry. Sad state that the human race has come to...

Idols1_zpsd143c009.jpg

Ask a Question