Most Beautiful Garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Describe the most beautiful garden you have ever seen in your life. For me it has to be the botanical gardens in Bellevue, Wa. I went there a couple of years ago and had the most amazing time. By day you get to walk the paths and look at amazingly beautiful plants and flowers, while at night you walk the same paths and admire all the intricate light designs.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Here are a couple of images of the Brindavan Gardens, Mysore, India which I consider to be the best for my eyes. The place is huge. It has water bodies and great paths to walk around.These fountains which are quite a few in number area veritable paradise. There is a dam touching this garden which is protected by a huge wall and the sound of the dam while strolling in the garden is unique.

Brindavan_Garden_Mysore_fountain2.JPG

brindavan.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well, I haven't been too many places in the world, but for me, Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA (USA) has got to be up there. It's lovely and so well cared for - I love going there in the depths of winter to see a little green (though having my own greenhouse now has alleviated some of that longing).

Longwood-004.jpg

chime-tower-and-waterfall-longwood-gardens-barbara-mcdevitt.jpg

LongwoodConservatory.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Well, I haven't been too many places in the world, but for me, Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA (USA) has got to be up there. It's lovely and so well cared for - I love going there in the depths of winter to see a little green (though having my own greenhouse now has alleviated some of that longing).

Longwood-004.jpg

chime-tower-and-waterfall-longwood-gardens-barbara-mcdevitt.jpg

LongwoodConservatory.jpg
That garden does look wonderful, quite regal and impressive. It would be wonderful to see. You're lucky to have experienced it which I'm sure you appreciate. Thanks for sharing it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Arielphf, it looks amazing!

The most beautiful place I've ever seen is a park on my island. It looks like a giant garden with old trees, different kinds of flowers, ponds and benches where you can sit all day long.
I love spending time there:love:

Reaction score
I was supposed to get to see the botanical gardens in Oslo some years ago, but didn't :( I heard it offered the most beautiful sight, but I could never really see it. I have yet to see with my own eyes a garden that makes me think: ''majestic'. Should be in my bucket list.

Ask a Question