Homemade 3pt Hitch Planter behind my LS MT125 Tractor Planting Corn and Beans Video

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Good Morning All,
Rainy day here in West Tennessee. I got my garden tilled and planted just in time. I did a little video of prepping the garden and planting with my homemade 3pt hitch planter. It work better than I would have thought. It is built out of steel and built on the Earthway precision planter pattern. The fact that it is heavy and the tractor keeps it so steady is what makes it a success.
Planting with Homemade Planter, LS MT125 Tractor, and Titan Tiller2.jpg
Planting with Homemade Planter, LS MT125 Tractor, and Titan Tiller.jpg

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I know all the cool kids drop their rops but you need it up.
I managed to stay alive since I was age 12 running a 4020 John Deere with no ROPS. I use it with the backhoe, but other than that, I keep it down. Flat land and a slow speed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Personally I hate them. That is a nice sharp temple bashing corner they have exposed when it is down. Still liking your tractor. I could see one in my yard. Perfect size and power.

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Personally I hate them. That is a nice sharp temple bashing corner they have exposed when it is down. Still liking your tractor. I could see one in my yard. Perfect size and power.
I absolutely love the tractor. It has been a solid buy to this point.

Ask a Question