hi to everybody

Reaction score
Hello, I'm kitkat0124, I am new in this forum. I don't consider myself to have a green thumb but I enjoy taking care of my garden although it is not that big. I'm happy to be a part of this gardening site. I know i will learn many things from the other members here. I am looking forward in exchanging ideas and info with all of you.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for welcoming me. I hope to get tips and ideas here since I'm planning to change the look of my mini garden.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum. If you have a small garden, why not experiment and grow some baby or mini vegetables? They are delicious, generally sweeter than their larger cousins and look great on a plate. Here's a link to an article about growing them on the Royal Horticultural Society website.

Reaction score
Thanks, I checked the website you provided, the problem with me is my location. It's really hot here in my country and some of the vegetables are not appropriate in our weather,

Reaction score
I have some vegetables now in my backyard that are suitable for our weather. I have eggplant and tomato.

Reaction score
Welcome kitkat0124. This is a fun place with some very knowledgeable folk. I am sure you will enjoy. Love eggplant by the way.

Ask a Question