Hi everybody

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody, my name is Claire Louise and I just joined today, I have recently started to take an interest in gardening and for a first attempt I am doing ok, but I definitely need some sage advice from seasoned pros if anyone would be willing to help!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Hello and welcome! Whenever you get time, it would be fun to see your zone added to your profile. It also makes it easier to offer advice that is appropriate to your area. I know very little about gardening but will share any tips i hope will help!

hey, wait a minute, is that my husband you're hugging?

Reaction score
Hi Claire, welcome to the forum! Don't worry, you will get plenty of that over here, because this community is full of many expert gardeners. So I'm sure you will find all the advice and info you are looking for over here :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys for the lovely welcome! I am definitely very glad I joined here as everyone seems very friendly and nice:)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome! Whenever you get time, it would be fun to see your zone added to your profile. It also makes it easier to offer advice that is appropriate to your area. I know very little about gardening but will share any tips i hope will help!

hey, wait a minute, is that my husband you're hugging?
Ha ha, don't worry I am not after his banana ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi everybody, my name is Claire Louise and I just joined today, I have recently started to take an interest in gardening and for a first attempt I am doing ok, but I definitely need some sage advice from seasoned pros if anyone would be willing to help!
Hi. I just joined a couple of days ago and have been made to feel very welcome as I'm sure you will so welcome from a newbie. I'm looking forward to helpful feedback but also being able to garden talk without boring people silly. Deb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ha ha I am glad I am not the only one that bores people with my garden chat! I have to really reign it in sometimes!

Ask a Question