Hi (and new)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Matt from way upstate NY. I'll probably lurk awhile, see what this is all about and occasionally post if I know anything about the subject. Then again, I just might post to freak everyone out. We'll see... :unsure:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums, hows the snow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Thank you for the welcome. I really don't have any issues with the climate. The cold weather...yeah. I lived in Texas for quite a few years so this stuff is totally different. There has been snow (quite a bit) since November. And it's getting old. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
[QUOarTE="deepestblues, post: 45020, member: 1839"]Thank you for the welcome. I really don't have any issues with the climate. The cold weather...yeah. I lived in Texas for quite a few years so this stuff is totally different. There has been snow (quite a bit) since November. And it's getting old. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.[/QUOTE]

You are shoveling next springs irrigation.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Welcome to gardening forums Matt. I hope you enjoy learning and sharing knowledge too. I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. You have a lot of snow right now to deal with from the storm that just passed by. I use to live in Cleveland where it snows and snows and snows. Now I am in the Mid-Atlantic area, it is warmer in this area, although we do get cold it only last about 90 days.

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I really don't have any issues with the climate. The cold weather...yeah. I lived in Texas for quite a few years so this stuff is totally different. There has been snow (quite a bit) since November. And it's getting old. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

Hey there and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here :) As for Texas.. I totally get you, Matt! Sometimes the weather in Texas is just too much. Where in Texas did you live?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Again, thank you for the welcome. I know a little about gardening and I'll contribute whenever I can. Didn't get any of that last snowstorm but it's been cold. (-18f) Still lots of snow on the ground though. I lived down on the Texas coast right outside of Corpus Christi. It was 80 a few days ago and 6 here.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome baoard, Deepest. Your avatar is very unique. I quite like the zaniness of it. I know cold temps, -20 here on average with wind chill and we got two feet of snow thats packed under two inches of ice, so it's not going anywhere. Frosted on, I call it.

Can't wait for spring and to be able to be outside enjoying blue skies and greenery everywhere. White is pretty for awhile. But it gets stale quick. Especially the shoveling of it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Thanks, and I look forward to warmer temperatures. It'll get me out in the dirt where I belong. I'm going to get a better avatar too. This one's ok but I can do better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burvs

Latest Threads