Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone my name is Josh and I decided to join this forum due to my increased interest in maintaining my garden. Throughout the years I have had a garden but have not paid as much attention to it as I should be. Ive decided that I want to start taking it seriously and thought I could use some pointers some of you may have for me. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Reaction score
Hi Josh! Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us :) And don't worry, there are a couple of folks over here who stopped gardening for a while for whatever reason, no one will judge you =D I'm one of those gardeners, by the way, I haven't gardened in a while, but next year I surely will.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome Josh!

As a heads up, if you make sure your zone is on your profile, it will help people answer any questions you may have. Tips for zone 8 may not be feasible in zone 6.

Enjoy, this is a really great group.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
Kenya
Hello Everyone,
I am happy to join you, and I know I will learn a lot about gardening. Currently, I have been trying out different ideas but I am yet to get it right. I believe my experiences will not only encourage someone, but I will also get enlightenment in return. Can't wait to interact more with each of you!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Hello Josh and welcome to the gardening forum. I didn't garden either for several years because I was in an apartment and just got back into it last year. Everyone is really helpful on the site and fun too. Enjoy your stay :)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi and welcome to the forum, I am sure you will learn lots here to use in your desire to have the garden of your dreams.

Ask a Question