Garlic...love it or hate it?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Garlic.... Okay... So here is the thing. I love garlic in moderation. To me if you eat too much garlic it gets this almost sickening taste to it. Of course using fresh helps with this a lot, but it's definitely one of those herbs you have to know how to prepare else it can leave a bad taste in your mouth .:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6-7
Country
United States
I love garlic. LOVE IT! I will basically throw it into almost anything. I'm the same way with bacon. It makes me happy and I'll wrap bacon around pretty much anything. I basically don't trust anyone who doesn't like garlic or bacon. I don't think that they are actually human.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not a big fan of garlic at all, but my kids are. I sprinkle a touch of it (bottled at this point...) on food, but I may stick to purchasing something different. I can barely stand garlic. But since it is so good for you and fighting off colds, etc I might tough it out enough to have a clove of it on hand. As little as we use it I'm not sure growing it is the best idea.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I enjoy garlic but I can not go as far as to say I love it. I can only handle it in small amounts as a accent flavor because if it is the main taste I find it very over whelming. I do make sure to include it into my diet though because it, along with every thing else home grown, is amazing for your body!

Ask a Question