Flower syrups

Reaction score
Lavender lemonade is pretty delicious. We have a lavender festival in my hometown where people sell pretty much anything you can think of.

I love infused sugars, oils, etc. The flowers definitely give a good kick to everything. I think you should check out various others. :)

Reaction score
I has made Rose Hip Wine this year, not so good for you but more fun :D

Now I know why you are the "Naughty Moderator", sounds good though. I never heard of making jellies and syrups with flowers. I think the closest I have seen is Martha Stewart using sugared petals to decorate wedding cakes (yum). I will definitely try this out, am doing some canning this year, why not try this?

Reaction score
Lavender lemonade is pretty delicious. We have a lavender festival in my hometown where people sell pretty much anything you can think of.

I love infused sugars, oils, etc. The flowers definitely give a good kick to everything. I think you should check out various others. :)

Omg! I'd love to try that lavender lemonade! It sounds like a really refreshing drink! I'd love to try it! My mouth got so watery, just now I had to read this... Was feeling so thirsty!

I wish we had this kind of festivals. We need more festivals here, specially those focused on vwghies, fruits and food in general!

Reaction score
Omg! I'd love to try that lavender lemonade! It sounds like a really refreshing drink! I'd love to try it! My mouth got so watery, just now I had to read this... Was feeling so thirsty!

I wish we had this kind of festivals. We need more festivals here, specially those focused on vwghies, fruits and food in general!

Generally, my town has a decent amount of festivals...and thankfully because my town is a terribly boring place. Thankfully I didn't grow up here, ha ha.

Lavender lemonade is REALLY refreshing. It's a very different taste, but it's well work trying out. =)

Reaction score
You are sooooooooooooo lucky! Because my town is so dang boring, but despite that they don't even organize more than one or 2 festivals a year! So, you guy are lucky! I will try to find a recipe to prepare lavender lemonade! :)

Reaction score
I have a huge Hibiscus tree grown on the side of my house. I use the flowers to make ice cream, jam, syrup, juice, tea, wine, rum, perfume oil, body lotion, soap, and etc. They are so many things you can do with this beautiful tropical flower. :p

Ask a Question