A tiny bouquet

Reaction score
That's when I get out my smartphone and post from it. I usually don't because the screen is much smaller, but it doesn't mean it's off limits!
Haha, until he catches on that you're always coming up with new ways to guilt trip him right after you've been on your phone that is!

Reaction score
Your tiny bouquet is very pretty :) I can tell you have a really good taste for decoration and a good eye for beauty in general. You are right, your two colored rose was really beautiful! It reminds me of my mom's carnations!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for your sweet words, Trellum!:)
Ever since I remember, I've always loved surrounding myself with pretty things. Beauty makes me happy:)

Reaction score
Aw, how pretty. Sometimes I'll pick our flowers to bring inside, but feel guilty about it. Then I remember, they're there to be admired, so they can be admired indoors too even if it's just a few days :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:)
I don't feel guilty at all, because I grow my roses indoors anyway. Also, I noticed that they grow much faster if I cut their flowers off:)

Ask a Question