Zamioculcas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here are photos of my new plant. It's Zamioculcas:love: I love its green leaves, they're so pretty!:)
I heard that this plant is very easy to grow.

20160416_125703.jpg

20160416_125717.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
There easy to grow as long as you don't over water them or fuss with them to much. they like it on the warmer side and don't do well in a cool room.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I've never tried growing one of these - but it does look lovely and healthy! I always love the pots you use for your plants, too! Super cute.

I might have to try and see if my local plant nursery sells these - I love the green too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Fernsdaddy - I water it once a week. My apartment is warm, so I hope the new plant will be happy here:)
Amelia88 - Thank you:) I bought these pots in IKEA. As for the plant, we found it in a local supermarket. It was very inexpensive:)

Reaction score
It seems you have been so busy this year ;) SO many beautiful plants! That is what I love the most about living on my own, I can buy as many plants as I want and place them wherever I want :) There is nothing like living in your own :) I'm glad you are enjoying your independence.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's so very true, living in your own is wonderful, and yes, I definitely enjoy my independence:D
I believe that plants are the most beautiful home decoration, this is why I buy so many of them:)

Ask a Question