Who is this London UK statuary bust?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The question was posed on another site, and the owner said it was there when they purchased their modest home. Any chance its a burial site or something culturally common in the area? It made me curious to know.
71a344f.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1598391676186.png
Here`s a picture of a notable Londoner called William Harris FCA , principal partner of William Harris & Co , the well know chartered accountants of London and New York.

???

Reaction score
Country
United States
What a curious thing to leave in a garden: a bust without an inscription. Even more so if it is a reliquary for human remains.
I doubt its that banker. The resemblance is not that close ...and why he, out of many millions of Londoners and Englishmen would even be suggested is beyond me.

It would be interesting if it was famous individual, a composer or dictator, for examples, but it may very well be an unknown elderly relative of one of the property's former owners.

Ask a Question