Who do you think this look like? :D

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
If you say Johnny 5, then you enjoy the 80's, if you say Wall-E then you're a millennial :D .. I just build this dual imaging rig for astrophotography. You can catch more fish with two nets, same thing for astrophotography, catch more photons in less time.

Untitled-1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, what a set up! (y) Can't wait to see more of your photos.

P.S. Johnny 5 gets my vote, although I am familiar with both :D

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
My first test the other night was a mess, the software that I use does not support dual camera even if I open a new instance. After 4 hours of wasted time I downloaded APT which supports dual camera, plate solving and supports two filters with the same models to a single laptop down to a single 15ft USB wire.. so I have a 2.5hour window to take samples. I ended up going to bed at 6am :D:D:D Here is a 1hour on Elephant trunk on H-Alpha filter and Rosette Nebula using 6-filters RGB and SII, OIII and H-Alpha. Needs more data but will test with more time spent..

finalraw-3.jpg
Elephant.jpg
IMG_6690.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, wow! (y)

Can anyone else see what I can see in Rey's second shot? In the middle the upper body of a person with three dogs sitting at his/her feet. And just to the right a bit lower down, the head of a boar or similar?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone else see what I can see in Rey's second shot? In the middle the upper body of a person with three dogs sitting at his/her feet. And just to the right a bit lower down, the head of a boar or similar?

Haha, yes I can see that too! :D

Great photos Rey, thanks for sharing them with us! (y)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, wow! (y)

Are you really looking through my eyes Sheal?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robert a

Latest Threads