Whats wrong with my jasmine

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
hi guys
Some kind of growth on the leaves of the plant and they starting to look pale. I am uploadings a photo and i need help. I stay in United Arab Emirates fyi.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 341
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It's a small pot .. It needs to be fed to grow
Yep, you might be right. Healthy growing plant rarely catches a disease.

Actually, if proper is care taken, Jasmine is one of the plants that can be turned into beautiful bonsai. I had it for 3-4 years until my smart neighbor, :mad: with whom I left, not knowing the value threw the plant and planted a cactus in the same pot.

Well drain soil with good fertilizer and lot of sun shine is the key.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have the exact same plant with the same problem. What I did to correct it was to give it some used coffee grounds. After you brew your coffee, just put them on the top of the soil before you water. That turned the lower leaves dark green in about a week. Once I reported it, I used acidic soil for azealas and now the dark green is starting to spread to the top leaves as well. Apparently these plants love acidic soil. Hope that helps!

Ask a Question