Some pictures of my garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You have a wonderful garden, R.R.!:) I love your tomatoes. They're so big! Looking at them made me very hungry, I think I'll make myself a tomato sandwich:D
I've never eaten patissons. What do they taste like?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
You have a wonderful garden, R.R.!:) I love your tomatoes. They're so big! Looking at them made me very hungry, I think I'll make myself a tomato sandwich:D
I've never eaten patissons. What do they taste like?
I don't know yet, C
002.JPG
laudine, I've never eaten them either :LOL: I'll let you know when I try them.

I have never eaten Tatume squash either, but I'm going to tomorrow. I picked the first one of the season today! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't know yet, CView attachment 6497 laudine, I've never eaten them either :LOL: I'll let you know when I try them.

I have never eaten Tatume squash either, but I'm going to tomorrow. I picked the first one of the season today! :)
Please keep us posted:D
The Tatume squash looks yummy! How big is it? How will you prepare it? I once ate an oven roasted regular squash, it was good:) But I don't know if you can do the same with tatume squash.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I tried them both and they're both delicious, Claudine. I believe the Tatume is a little tastier than the Patisson, but the Patisson is a little buttier. If I had to choose one kind to grow next year only, it would be the Tatume. It's size and shape (like an elongated baseball) are more desirable in my opinion :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Acorn squash:
025.JPG

002.JPG

Cayenne peppers:
004.JPG

This cayenne plant has gone through a lot. I almost pulled it, but it survived and it still has its first pepper hahaha!
008.JPG

Some herbs:
006.JPG

Malabar spinach:
029.JPG

My first eggplants!!! :D
026.JPG
027.JPG

Jalapeños:
034.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.