Sinusitis!!!

Reaction score
Anyone here that suffers from sinusitis? Right at this moment I am having a sinus attack, my nose is runny,my throat hurts and I am experiencing facial pain; all in all I am just feeling so miserable. If you suffer from this condition, what home remedies do you use?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Anyone here that suffers from sinusitis? Right at this moment I am having a sinus attack, my nose is runny,my throat hurts and I am experiencing facial pain; all in all I am just feeling so miserable. If you suffer from this condition, what home remedies do you use?
If you lived in the Texas Hill Country it would be Juniper berries and local honey

Reaction score
Ha such a pity... I don't think I have ever heard about juniper berries...I am going to some research and see if it is available here in jamaica.

Reaction score
I swear by a Netti pot and rinse, nothing works better than that on pesky sinus issues. You can buy one in any drug store with the packets that you mix in. ALWAYS use distilled or preboiled water, otherwise you are asking for trouble.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no poor you! :( I had it 3 years ago, and it just kept on coming back. The only thing that brought some relief was menthol crystals - you sprinkle a few into a bowl of hot water and breathe in the vapours. You don't need much - it's strong stuff!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If you want something that isn't something that you can pull out of your garden or pick off of a tree google NATEUCA. It is refined and condensed eucalyptus oil and it really works on sinus problems. I get mine from Blue Dolphin. It seems a bit costly at first glance but its really not. A little goes a loooong way. Just a squirt into a small pan of steaming water and inhale
www.mybluedolphinsoap.com

Reaction score
I get it bad every spring too- hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I usually just suffer though it and take some medicine, but I may have to try some of the other remedies posted.

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with sinusitis recently. I don't record.mend you the remedy route, sincey doctor told me that if you leave sinusitis untreated tumors can show up in your sinus... Be careful!

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with sinusitis recently. I don't record.mend you the remedy route, sincey doctor told me that if you leave sinusitis untreated tumors can show up in your sinus... Be careful!

Thanks a lot for this recommendation; going to visit my doctor as it's not easing up at all.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this recommendation; going to visit my doctor as it's not easing up at all.

Yes, Kammy, do it! My last MRI showed I had a sinus issue, some cysts vs polyps, so yeah, serious stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia2322

Latest Threads