POTM April 2016 Winner

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
How did it happen that your wife's birth certificate and passs port has this city's name?
Now about what you have uploaded here why should God be so unfair that you get all the flowers in the world and others get hardly any:p:oops:o_O:cry:

Hi grouie,

Her father was working there when she was born. She also went to school there and had to learn the local language as well as English, and got her 'O' Levels in Bengali. She can not only speak but read and write Bengali. (y) This certainly surprises the Indian restaurants when we go for a meal(they're mainly Bangladeshi) here in England :D.

I took that photo above in January in the flower market in Calcutta :)

Another use of flowers. In Mother Theresa's House

P1270701.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hi grouie,

Her father was working there when she was born. She also went to school there and had to learn the local language as well as English, and got her 'O' Levels in Bengali. She can not only speak but read and write Bengali. (y) This certainly surprises the Indian restaurants when we go for a meal(they're mainly Bangladeshi) here in England :D.

I took that photo above in January in the flower market in Calcutta :)

Another use of flowers. In Mother Theresa's House

View attachment 12170
Oh no!!! Flowers from India. I know we have flowers here but I thought they were all from your garden. I have not visited Mother Teresa's set up. You are truly blessed.
When you happen to come to the South do call up and be our guest.

Ask a Question