Please help me I'm a newcomer.............!

Reaction score
Country
India
my greetings to everybody, I'm from India and I need help I don't know much about why plants die or get sick; so can anyone help me out with this ? I tried to grow mango from seeds and it was growing good until day before yesterday then it's new brown leaves started getting curly and some sort of getting dried.
Help me out please.
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-12 at 10.49.32.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
The soil looks pretty dry, from what I know mangoes require frequent misting, especially in pots, although depending on the drainage (or lack thereof) the pot has, the roots could be rotting in collected water on the bottom while the top appears dry.

Also, the picture may be decieving my eyes here but it looks like you might want to put it into a bigger pot, even if it's not necessary now, you'll need to do it eventually anyway, so I'd say there's no harm in trying.

Reaction score
Country
India
my greetings to everybody, I'm from India and I need help I don't know much about why plants die or get sick; so can anyone help me out with this ? I tried to grow mango from seeds and it was growing good until day before yesterday then it's new brown leaves started getting curly and some sort of getting dried.
Help me out please.View attachment 98503
Does the container drain well. It appears to be lined with a plastic bag?
No that plastic bag is opened from the other end too......but thank you guys I've repotted it in bigger pot and now it's doing good!

Ask a Question